Old people in Sciroccos - Nice car, Gordon

Damn, that's slick.  All those Drake parts make me drool.  If I could get my
hands on a drake head for my 1.7, I would be a happy man.

Speaking of which, anybody know anything about mating the JH head to the 1.7
block?  Apparently you can weld up an oil passage and get it to work, with
better flow.

Anybody got any experience to back this up?

Vince