dave ewing??? & WTB A1 shell

The guy had a couple cars i was interested in a few months back and I wanted to see if he still had them, but his email then (rabbit16v@prodigy.net) is bouncing messages. Does anybody know of a way to get ahold of him now? One of the cars was a GTI shell. I'm looking for an A1 shell (Rabbit, GTI, Rocco etc. .) to drop a 16v of mine into. So if you are in the pacific northwest and have something I might be interested in send me an email.

Eric