Setting the odometer

I recently replaced my speedo and just let it start over.  To get yours to
go forward 20K you'd need to keep it at 160 mph for over 5 days straight.  I
wouldn't suggest going much faster especially with a VDO.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace