Anyone convert 4 door front seats to 2 door?

Well, you can either convert the seats to 2dr (major PITA) or you can reach
back to the bottom of the seat back where the pivot is and manually move
both clips up and flip the seat forward. I did this for a long time in one
of my rabbits that had Fox seats in it.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA