Cold Starts

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, BK Pros wrote:

> My 87 16v Scirocco Start fine but when it is cold it eems to be running on
> three cylinders(very lumpy) then after it warms up it smooth itself out.
> I still get a bit of hesitation on full throttle but that seems to go away
> after a while.  Doesn't seem to be a big deal. But alittle annoying.  Any
> suggestions?

Doing better than me.  28 degrees this morning and my damn car decided to
take the day off.. didn't have any time to diagnose it as I was already late
for work.  I had to catch a ride (30 miles) to work from my boyfriend, who
is probably wondering how I can have so many cars and still have to get
rides. :)

ian Butler / ian@hplx.net
'88 Scirocco 16v (the one car Mystery Malfunction Brigade)
'87 Syncro GL (the currently-air-cooled waterboxer)
'91 S-10 Blazer (the trouble-free loaner)