OT OT OT OT OT

I've only been here since 2001, but I knew about
Scirocco.org.  Just didn't know about the mailing list
or what it was before there was one setup in my
school.  I'd would have joined earlier when I first
started driving my Scirocco, but it didn't start until
I joined VWVortex when I found more VW stuff online.
--- rept <rept@qwest.net> wrote:
> Here here!
>

> Scott F. Williams wrote:
>
> >I think I've been on the list since 1998 or so.
> However, I've become a bit
> >bored with the commentary lately, so I've begun
> lurking (and deleting).
> >Personally, I'd like to read a lot more tech stuff
> that pushes the envelope
> >of Scirocco development.
> >--
> >Scott F. Williams