OT OT OT OT OT

I've been on since 1995/1996 and I couldn't agree more.  Since being on
the list I have made dozens of friends and met dozens more.  I however
dont believe that I need to use this list as a personal message board
just because my bestest buddy is on the list and we had a good time at
the last scirocco meet.  I'm not that selfish... OT or not, use common
sense!  Can the majority of listers gain from what I have to say or not?
It's a simple question...

We now return you back to your normal <lurk> and <delete> mode.

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458