Titanium Rods!

--part1_6.2f6c173.2b131641_boundary

Out of curiosity I have to ask.

Why are you looking on Ebay for velocity stacks if you are spending so much
on the rest of the motor. It sounds like you are not going ultra cheap so why
not buy new velocity stacks from TWM? You can pick any size you want and have
them in a few days.
They are not cheap but they are full radius machined from aluminum and look
great. They are supposed to offer the best power gain also.
I have the 2" length on mine and love the look of them compared to the steel
versions.

Jasin

--part1_6.2f6c173.2b131641_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Out of curiosity I have to ask.
<BR>
<BR>Why are you looking on Ebay for velocity stacks if you are spending so much on the rest of the motor. It sounds like you are not going ultra cheap so why not buy new velocity stacks from TWM? You can pick any size you want and have them in a few days.
<BR>They are not cheap but they are full radius machined from aluminum and look great. They are supposed to offer the best power gain also.
<BR>I have the 2" length on mine and love the look of them compared to the steel versions.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6.2f6c173.2b131641_boundary--