OT OT OT OT OT

Rabbit16v wrote:

> [...]

<tberk inserts hand in the stratosphere so as to be seen around the
planet>

Things _have_ gotten OT allot lately. As for myself I used to do the
bitching a lot of the time for course correction, I've gotten tired of
it though. html, OT, "me too" (oops, that's me a lot of the time on that
one).

The use of [OT] is very helpful but we should also self moderate a bit.
Time for the pendulum to swing back towards the middle again.

TBerk
PS- I very much enjoy & benefit from the social aspect of this list.
Don't get discouraged. But I also miss folks like Doug T. & IMannix.