16V tubular header

I just got the TT catalog and don't see a 4-2-1 header for 16V.  They state
their reason in the catalog:
"We're different when it comes to exhaust headers.  We only sell racing
headers and "they" sell only street headers." "Racing headers use large size
primary pipes of equal length. Street headers use small primary pipes and
usually the "tri-y" 4-2-1 or a super short 4 into 1 design."  Then it goes
on to say why TT headers are better, more durable etc.

TT Racing Header for A1, 16V Fits all A1 with 16V engine.
Primary Pipe diameter:1.750" Length: 30"
Part Number: 251 244
Weight: 23 lbs
Price: $395

HTH