scirocco heater controls

Lean over the driver's side of your car and look toward the center, behind the engine. There should be a small triangular shaped plastic piece with cables running from it to your heater controls. I'm sorry this isn't more specific, I can take a picture of it if need be. Anyways, on my car the cables had somehow popped off and I just had to hook them back on. This is for an '88 16v, don't know about other cars. Well, you said good starting point, that's about the most basic it gets heh.

HTH,
Dan