Autocrossing.

Hey folks.
Since I now have my cars all in one state. Im starting to look at what I
can do. Im interested in autoxing the white one (88 16v). I wondering what
I need to have. This is assuming that the frame isnt toast.

Can I mix and match cars. ie. can a swap 88 16v stuff into any mk2 8v?
The reason that I ask is as we all know 8v's are cheaper and they are
the same car.

My initial bits about the car.
88 16v motor and tranny good.
TT race downpipe - catback - tip
Koni yellows, cut springs -- grass trimmin low. may have to use the
tractor to move it after it rains

15" BBS wheels needing new rubber
Tiny steering wheel -- no loafing with this wheel 100% attn
A/C removed partially

front end mushed. Have replacement core support

needing
	hood
	fender
	lights
	front euro bumper maybe may be able to fix the  old one
	the sheet metal between the glass and hood fixed.
	lower A-arms.
	Springs

Have to trade
	88 Red mk2 Doors
        88 Red Rear Hatch

Wondering what my best options are.
	This car doesnt have to be street legal. I can get a trailer.
	I'd be nice tho.
Brian
82 2.0L topless Bunny
88 white 16v getting thought about now.