FS: Front and Back leather seats from an 88 16v

Like it says, I'm selling off my front and back seats. They're all black leather. Here's the condition of them:
Front drivers- Small wear patch worn down to the white cloth, but not  all the way through. Plastic lever on the side is broken off. Other than that, good shape.
Front passengers- Good shape, cable has snapped from the lever so you can't tilt the seatback forward. The bottom half of the cable is still there and you can pull on it while holding the lever up to make the seat go forward.
Rear seat- Good shape, backing has scratches and such from trunk items but no rips. Seatback only latches to the car on one side, but that could be caused by something other than the seat.

I'm in Poughkeepsie, NY but can travel to Albany area if that helps. Also willing to work out delivery arrangements if need be. I don't really know the going rate so make me an offer. I can take pictures and throw them up on a site if anyone's interested.

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag