OT: Flash 5

Though I know nothing of flash, a friend who does said the quickstart books are usually helpful. Also, Amazon has a bunch of books, when I've needed manuals on things usually I just search by topic and then look at the reviews and see how closely they match what I'm looking for. Here's a few I found that seem useful. Perhaps there's a local Barne's and Noble's around where you can check the book out more thoroughly.
1.  <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764536567/qid=1037921859/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/103-7816387-6165463>

2.                         <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/076682909X/qid=1037922232/sr=1-6/ref=sr_1_6/103-7816387-6165463?v=glance&s=books>

There's a bunch more, 87 to be exact, these two where just toward the top of the list and looked pretty good. Personally, I would stay away from the 'Dummies' books as I find their format a little difficult to read. It's kind of like reading a textbook that has some lame attempts at humor in it. Just my $0.02.

Dan

P.S.- If you have specific questions or AIM, let me know, I may be able to help you more through my friend. My AIM screenname is nitebane21.