Black Trim Take Off

--=======552578F3=======

I hear those eraser wheels work pretty well, but I wouldn't want to use=20
that to
remove rubber moldings,  the adhesive left behind yes, but not the molding=
=20
itself.
I have used "Goof Off" successfully on stubborn stuck adhesives, but a heat=
=20
gun
would work very well too.  Followed by some Goof Off to get the remaining=20
adhesive
and you should be all set.

John