From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Brandon Smith
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 3:29 PM
To: SCIROCCO-LIST
Subject: Black Trim Take Off

Okay guys, what would you recommend to take the Black trim pieces off the
doors and front and rear quarter panels of a rocco?  It's pretty much just a
double sided foam tape.  Can I just use some "Goof Off", or does anyone else
recommend something different.

Also, has anyone else installed their own car alarm before…is it worth the
money saved installing it yourself, or is it a big pan in the ass???
Reason asking is I don't live in the best neighborhood, but today I was
going down my alley and I caught a couple of high school gang banger punk
ass kids taggin' on my neighbors garage.  I busted their asses too.  I got
in ones face and almost made him cry.  Needless to say I would have called
the police, but the response time would not have been fast enough…Again,
back to the alarm question, these little bastards will most likely strike
back, and I park my Rocco in my driveway because my garage is filled up with
tool boxes and a machine lathe, not to mention a 2.0 16v I'm rebuilding.
Now's the time to act, and the only local place that I trust for stereos and
alarms can't fit me in until next monday.

…So, is it worth it trying to install one myself?

Thanks guys,

Brando (pics soon to come)