Kamei X1 front lip

--part1_11a.1a5d97a4.2b0cb3f7_boundary

does anyone know if the Kamei X1 front lip will fit with the 16v body kit. I
assume i would have to take off the front part of the 16v kit but does it
match up if you put the x1 lip on, or will there be gaps? thanks

derek
black 16v

--part1_11a.1a5d97a4.2b0cb3f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">does anyone know if the Kamei X1 front lip will fit with the 16v body kit. I assume i would have to take off the front part of the 16v kit but does it match up if you put the x1 lip on, or will there be gaps? thanks<BR>
<BR>
derek<BR>
black 16v</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11a.1a5d97a4.2b0cb3f7_boundary--