Is this being sold by a lister?

Yeah kids, they are being sold by myself, and apparently they are HD's...

http://www.bilstein.com/cgi/cars.cgi?VOLKSWAGEN&&Rabbit+&&74+84

I also have the front housings with one bad insert (something to do with a
45 degree angle at the upper mounting point seems bad to me) if anyone is
interested...the other insert in the front is fine.  It's spring cleaning
time...kinda fall cleaning I guess.  And thanx for the plug ;)

Jody Bailey (cleaning out the closet for my move to London ON)
82 Scirocco 2L 8v