My first kill!(a police cruiser!:)

--0-1281333264-1037746349=:2237

Hey all, my first opportunity to race my '83 8v(4-2-1 manifold, audi 5k TB, less than 7k on rebuilt engine) came out of nowhere yesterday when a friend pulled up next to me in a decommissioned '94 Caprice police cruiser he picked up for $300.  Supposedly they have quite a bit of power.  Anyway I had him off the line until around 55mph, and then he began pulling ahead.  I *might* have been able to beat him completely if I wasn't such a conservative racer(upshift ~4500).  Nothing too big to boast of, just thought I'd share-

Rob