AARRGGHHHH - Missed opportunity!!!!

Hi,

these here are still available and are really RARE...

http://www.mobile.de/cgi-bin/search.pl?CountOff=4&DataNr=3&DisplayDetail=11111111114053063

( 35of them were made )

http://www.mobile.de/cgi-bin/search.pl?CountOff=4&DataNr=3&DisplayDetail=11111111114430961

friendly Greets from Germany
Dirk

The California Edition had only 500 made. Only in 1984, only in silver.

Just rare, that's all...

> Did I miss something?
>
> So it had Kamei side skirts (NOT the whole kit) and a
> good suspension setup, a strong engine,...and...?
>
> I mean, it looks like a great car and all. I really do
> think it is worth at least $2k if it looks as good in
> person as it does in the picture. But there isn't
> anything rare or unusual about an 84 Scirocco with
> side skirts and Konis...is there?
>
> ???
>
> Neal
> factory Zender kit, Konis, and a 16v engine :)
>

> --- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS - I should be shot.
> > We all should be shot!  : /
> >
> > Sold for $2k, last week

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=115495940&dealer_id=
&make=VOLKS&distance=200&max_price=&model=SCIR&advcd_on=n&end_year=2003&min_
price=&certified=n&address=94401&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1982
&color=&car_year=1984