2.0 20V NA

--part1_136.174c0ea0.2b0ba6f2_boundary

You can also give the guys at EuroSport a call. They brought over a NA 20v
1.8 and shoved some fun parts in it. I think they put it into a bright yellow
rabbitt. I tihnk it ran carbs and made something like 100BHP/Liter.

If there isn't a 20v 2.0 to import over you can always try putting in a
stroker kit and some high compresion pistons into a 20v 1.8. Least you can if
you really wanted to source the parts.

OK I'm off to work

~Danny~

--part1_136.174c0ea0.2b0ba6f2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">You can also give the guys at EuroSport a call. They brought over a NA 20v 1.8 and shoved some fun parts in it. I think they put it into a bright yellow rabbitt. I tihnk it ran carbs and made something like 100BHP/Liter.<BR>
<BR>
If there isn't a 20v 2.0 to import over you can always try putting in a stroker kit and some high compresion pistons into a 20v 1.8. Least you can if you really wanted to source the parts.<BR>
<BR>
OK I'm off to work <BR>
<BR>
~Danny~</FONT></HTML>

--part1_136.174c0ea0.2b0ba6f2_boundary--