From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of sean porter
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 1:30 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 2.0 20V NA

not sure if Ivo is on the list, but would be able to answer those
questions.
  I've met him on more than one occasion, and his shop has put out 2
(two)
2.0 20v's (thats a lot of "2"s!) one naturally aspirated, one turbo. And
the
turbo one is making 330whp =)  Anyway from what I remember they used a
16v
block with custom pistons, and a modified 16v race header.  Im sure
there is
alot of other work involved...

HTH
sean