Cylinder head question

<P>I have a few quick questions about cylinder heads and engine swaps.&nbsp; Why do most people when doing an engine swap usually use&nbsp;a 2.0L block with a 1.8L 16v cylinder head?&nbsp; Not a 2.0L block with a 2.0L 16v cylinder head.&nbsp; Is there that big a difference&nbsp;between intake/exhaust ports and combustion chambers that make a 1.8L 16v cylinder better to use in terms of performance?&nbsp; One more question and then I am done.&nbsp;&nbsp;Where is a good place to&nbsp;find the specs on these cylinder heads and some flow&nbsp;bench results.&nbsp; Anyway, just curious and sorry if this has been brought up recently.</P>