[FS-NOT MINE] Rabbit pickup...

NOT MINE!!!! Contact seller through info below...
Located in Marrieta, Ga I believe. And if someone that is on the pickup list forward it there as well, please? I'm having trouble getting my account to restart there.

--------

truck was diesel, converted to gas. has blown 1.8 carbed engine in it. good body, good shock towers. lowered, MR-2 vents in side of bed, wing on back, dent where pass door meets fender.$550 as is, $650 with good shortblock, $350 without drivetrain.

Patrick 770-642-28
vwpat@hotmail.com