OT : DUMB LAWS

That's great! A friend of mine in High school hit a Peacock that escaped
from the Arboretum in Arcadia California and really messed up the front end
of his car... He got a ticket for this and I see now that there really is a
law on the books.

Arcadia

Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways.

Thanks for the laugh!
-Raffi