(OT-ish) Vince came through!.. Yeah Right.. Sure I beleive you....

Well I sent him another email asking for my order... what?, only 3 months I
have been waitting now for a-arm bushings and 2 short shifter's..

I will never fsk'en do business with him ever again... and never reccomend
his crappy service to anyone... I strayed from Gapa.com/Potters/Adirondacks
and I am paying for it.... 3 fsk'en months, never replies to emails, never
answers his phone... Yeah.. he comes around, WHEN ?