(OT)Wiping out a harddrive..how?

create a boot disk copy fdisk.com and format.exe unto it, reboot with disk
at prompt type fdisk delete partition, create a new one, then reboot again,
run format.. tada!

if your reinstall windows, after the first bot and fdisk removal of
partition, reboot and goto CMOS mode, change startup mode to CDROM first,
reboot with Windows CDROM in drive, if it is not an upgrade version CD it
will reboot duirectly into Setup and you can install and format all in one
step.