VW Commercials

--part1_74.2667bbb1.2b0824a8_boundary

That word that the guy in the lab coat says is "Ausgezeichnet!"  Cool.....

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

flaatr@yahoo.com writes:

I remember a Scirocco commercial with a silver 82 driving around a tack or
something similar... at the end of the commercial one German guy in a lab
coat walks up to the driver side door and asks the driver something in
German and the diver raises the tinted visor and after the smoke clears
from behind it he agrees...

Sorry that's all I remember but it was cool. Would love to see that again.

--part1_74.2667bbb1.2b0824a8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">That word that the guy in the lab coat says is "Ausgezeichnet!"&nbsp; Cool.....<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
flaatr@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
I remember a Scirocco commercial with a silver 82 driving around a tack or <BR>
something similar... at the end of the commercial one German guy in a lab <BR>
coat walks up to the driver side door and asks the driver something in <BR>
German and the diver raises the tinted visor and after the smoke clears <BR>
from behind it he agrees...<BR>
<BR>
Sorry that's all I remember but it was cool. Would love to see that again.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_74.2667bbb1.2b0824a8_boundary--