radiator flushing

Pull the bottom hose.  Conversely you could remove the two 10 mm bolts
from the elbow pipe that holds the thermostat in. Because you should be
replacing the thermostat now anyway, this is a really good idea.

And, you don't have to mess with the frozen clamp.  ;])

I wouldn't install the Prestone kit. Cutting and splicing hoses, ugh.
<weeeeee-fuuuuuund>

Long life antifreeze has stuff in it to prevent rust and stuff later on
down the line. More important is Phosphate free coolant because it'll
not react with the motor's internals as bad as the plain old green stuff
we know as Regular Coolant.

Long life oil has seal swellers in it AFAIK, even better I think is that
it's fresh new oil.

hth,
TBerk