Made it!

I'll shoot up some pics Sunday, but this is what it looked like with teardrops (has mk1 rims on it now):

http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/83/scirocco8v.htm

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)