Weber TB

Unless your going forced induction there is no reason at all to do it.  =
CIS systems don't do well with the massive ON/OFF effect of the single =
butterfly throttle bodies. =20

You get a dramatic ON feeling and a very sharp OFF with the Weber.  I =
had one on my 79 for a while before switching to a ported stock manifold =
and modified 86 gti TB.......much better IMHO than the Weber.

Brian Honnold
Vice President Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments
Phone:  916.773.3300