Bay Area Lister, The Original Clutch Party

What: Clutch party
Where: Jeff Toomasoon's place
When: Saturday morning  23-November-02
Who: Tosha, Jeff, Raffi, and you!

We had sooooo much fun doing a clutch for Eric at Mark Hausler's place the
other day that we felt it would be down right selfish of us not to extend
an invitation to other Bay Area Listers to join in... Bring some tools,
turn a wrench, give advise, make jokes... we're flexible. Tosha put it best
when he said "It's more fun when there are feet standing around drinking
beer while you're bench pressing transaxles."

I'll be grateful to anyone who can help.

-Raffi

In all fairness we are not restricting this event to Bay Area people...
Please feel free to drive up from Southern California or fly in from the
Mid-West or East Coast for the day to help.