Anyone need MK1 parts?

Does anyone need the rear hatch window gasket off of an '81?  I know of one
at a local yard that looks to be in good condition but didn't know if it was
worth pulling it or not.  Most other parts are available including tan/brown
vinyl rear seats that are dirty but have no rips/tears.  The engine
compartment looks complete too.  Don't ask for the dash, front seats or
carpet though, they're all fugly.  There are 2 instrument clusters in the
car for the picking.

I already have the grills, brown sport steering wheel, tan/brown door
panels, tail lights, rear wiper mechanism, door sill plates and a good
windshield gasket off of this car.  I can post pics later if needed.

If you need any of these parts, make me an offer.  If you need anything not
listed, tell me what you'll pay for it and I'll try to get it for you (car
is fairly complete).

Shipping from 02721 (Mass.),
Chris Z.