bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Whatever happened on this?  Kevin, I never heard from you
> Monday - I assume 'cuz you never got in touch with Les?

I've been buried all week and just today tried to get hold of him,
got his VM and left a msg.  Last week I forwarded him a link to a
bunch of Cincy pictures as selected by Brett, and mentioned to him
in the email that for the most part, y'all were parking your cars
for the winter back there and Cincy is the gig he needs to hit.  I'm
out tomorrow (will be at the Potters' new digs all day actually) so
I doubt I'll hook up with him.. but I'll update everybodyas soon as we
hook up.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA