bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Rich Deede wrote:
>
> > Cincy would be the best time to get a large number/high
> quality
> > Sciroccos at one time.
>
> Cincy is going to be the <strong> suggestion.  We're
> going to make a
> "presentation" on Cincy on Monday.. kinda like cities do
> to land the
> Olympics..  :D
>
> Stay tuned, we'll all know more Monday evening.

Whatever happened on this?  Kevin, I never heard from you
Monday - I assume 'cuz you never got in touch with Les?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams