starter bushing - finally fixed

[description of how to install a new bushing snipped]

> There's an easier way...
>
> The 12mm triple square fits very snugly inside the brass bushing, and
> if you give it a couple of solid taps with a hammer, the bushing and
> tool can easily be rotated out with a 1/2"/13mm...

Thats an interesting technique for /removing/ the bushing (I didn't have
any trouble getting the old one out with an appropriately sized tap) but
if you read my message, I was talking about how to install the new
bushing.

In my case, the new bushing did not fit in to the hole at all - I measured
with calipers and the bushing O.D. was 0.5mm over the I.D of the hole in
the tranny. No amount of lube and gentle pressure is gonna make that fit
(as I found out with my first new bushing which cracked in to a handful of
tiny pieces after mushrooming its way in to the hole)

Thanks anyway

-Toby