Tight Road Trip NE. Stuff and/or Passengers wanted

Hey Guys and Gals.

Brians roadtripping self is back on the road again.  I have to collect
cars.  Here is my iteneary as currently planned.
Friday noonish: Depart Baltimore MD, Truck and trailer (Audi loaded)
Friday 1700 ish: Arrive Newark, NJ off load Audi
Friday +30min : Depart Newark, NJ headed toward Schenedaty NY
Friday Late: arrive Julies: Hang w/ Julie get a beer, sleep :-) and she
didnt know she had a house guest.
Early Sat: load 16v white rocco with much trouble, its like 2" off the
ground...
Sat Depart Julies: 1000ish
Sat Arrive Baltimore: 2000ish
Sun early as I can stand Depart Baltimore empty
Sun 1400ish Arrive on Long Island Load bunny.
Sunday 1500ish depart Long Island
Sunday later Arrive Baltimore.
park truck and trailer w/ bunny still on it.
Drink heavily.
sleep.
Monday.. the grind returns and all my VW's are in one place..

Brian
Anybody need stuff hauled or wanna ride along for any of the legs?
2.0L topless bunny -- Long Island --> Baltimore
88 16v white       -- Schenedety NY --> Baltimore
90 90q20v          -- Baltimore (me) but its going to Newark
91 VFR750F         -- Atlanta