Someone loan me $15k, QUICK! Check this bad boy!

--part1_46.30e3ca43.2b02d97a_boundary

Are you all serious . . ? Is this guy serious . . ? $15,000 WHAT . . !?!?!

OK I go to Brazil and Paraguay every year, and trust me they aren't that
rare. Yes, I know they made two knock offs and those are even more common. It
may have been a 10,200 reported units but it never really works that way down
there. You might as well buy a 914 if you want something different and a
little more rare then a Scirocco. As a matter of fact I took my 914 to south
America 3 years, maybe 4 years I forget, and its one very sought after car.
I've been afford over 15K in cash for it. Even from SP owners. They more or
less suck, its like driving a chopped beetle. Wait they are chopped beetles.

But if you really want one you can always fly down for around 500 - 600 and
pick one up in good shape for a 1 or 2k then ship it up here for a few
hundred. Then you have to legally bring it in now that might cost a bit, but
you'll save a lot rather then buying it from this freak for $15,000. Or take
the VINS off another VW slap it on and call it a kit car or proto.

OK just had to vent after both my mom dad and myself chuckled over this
thread.

~Danny~

--part1_46.30e3ca43.2b02d97a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Are you all serious . . ? Is this guy serious . . ? $15,000 WHAT . . !?!?!<BR>
<BR>
OK I go to Brazil and Paraguay every year, and trust me they aren't that rare. Yes, I know they made two knock offs and those are even more common. It may have been a 10,200 reported units but it never really works that way down there. You might as well buy a 914 if you want something different and a little more rare then a Scirocco. As a matter of fact I took my 914 to south America 3 years, maybe 4 years I forget, and its one very sought after car. I've been afford over 15K in cash for it. Even from SP owners. They more or less suck, its like driving a chopped beetle. Wait they are chopped beetles.<BR>
<BR>
But if you really want one you can always fly down for around 500 - 600 and pick one up in good shape for a 1 or 2k then ship it up here for a few hundred. Then you have to legally bring it in now that might cost a bit, but you'll save a lot rather then buying it from this freak for $15,000. Or take the VINS off another VW slap it on and call it a kit car or proto. <BR>
<BR>
OK just had to vent after both my mom dad and myself chuckled over this thread.<BR>
<BR>
~Danny~</FONT></HTML>

--part1_46.30e3ca43.2b02d97a_boundary--