A/C Delete & Weber Carbs

Take the car to a body shop and ask them if they will discharge teh system
for you. Usually they will do it for free as freon cost big $$. Then jsut
get the appropriate brackets and pulleys. It really depends on how neat and
how much time and money you want to invest. You can go so far as to replace
the heater box and everything or you can just remove the condenser and the
AC pump and hoses.

I used to have 40mm DCOE's on my rabbit. Now they are on my 16v rocco. They
work well on both engines. I had a little problem with fires but thats my
fault for not using air cleaners. Driveability was fine. Fuel mileage
sucked. Power was great.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA