snow tires

Sorry Jason...if you don't live in the mountains here, you MIGHT need snow tires a total of 10x in the season.  There is NO need for Blizzacks unless you are in the mountains.

I find all seasons are much better in the Denver metro area...roads are more wet than anything in the winter.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)