starter bushing - finally fixed

Well, just got back inside from getting the new bushing in the
tranny case unscathed and I thought I'd share the secret -- drill the hole
out with a 17/32" drill bit. That particular bit was about 0.2-0.4mm
smaller than the diameter of the bushing so I was able to tap-tap-tap the
bushing in to the hole without it cracking or mushrooming. It worked very
well.. the actual drilling only took off a couple tenths of a millimeter
but it made all the difference in the world.

I don't know why I even hesitated to do this earlier (probably because
17/32" is bigger than 1/2" and is a difficult bit to come by.. and I
figured I didn't have a size that big but I found a box of bits I forgot
I had) but I highly recommend it if anyone else has this same problem (the
hole not being big enough to accept the bushing) - the bushing is still
VERY snug in the hole and isn't going to spin around in it or anything.

Anyway, glad to be back on the road..

-Toby