Racing Game again.

Hmmm, I have PhotoShop and it asks me for the file dimensions when I open it...  the default numbers it displays are 512 x 512 pixels - is this how big they really are?  If so, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I renamed it appropriately, and even if I open it again in PS, it has my changes, but it doesn't change in the game.

> From: "Tyler P." <ty@festf.org>
> Date: 2002/11/11 Mon PM 01:34:41 EST
> To: 'Ryan H' <rhock99@epix.net>,  "List (E-mail)" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: Racing Game again.
>
> Yea, I used photoshop cause it can figure out the size of the file.
> Paintshop works but you have to know the dimensions before hand.  When you
> edit it you need to make sure your saving it as a raw file.  its best to
> save it as a raw file and then go into the directory and rename it to the
> original name, while renaming the original .raw to a .old.

I'll fix my car, even if I have to replace every part in it... and since the problem will be the last part I replace, I'll have a brand new car when I'm done!