Pictures of the Euro Bumper Curse

It IS the bumper you just sent me  :(

Here's the clip from the original email description:

"Basically, I was pulling out of a gas station and had to pull around a
lineup of cars to get to the right-hand turn lane. But I couldn't quite
align myself with the lineup so I pulled around -  1 foot into a parking
lot. Put it in reverse, looked over my shoulder - Nothing (just doing one of
those quickie back-ups so I didn't bruise my newly straightened/polished
wheels on the curb) - start backing up and BAM! T-boned my euro bumper (not
to mention the rest of the rear (right smack dab in the middle). At least 6"
deep from the plane of the end of where the bumper would be."
_________
> have been off-list for a while, WTF happened ???

> Please don't tell me it's the bumper I just sent you three weeks ago ????

> If it helps you, I  give you one for free, just shipping costs.
>
> Greets
> Dirk

That is a truly generous offer, Dirk! Thank you very much!  Hopefully, I can
one day repay your kindness.

Jeff