From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: November 11, 2002 12:59 PM
To: Brian Wagner; jason_f_snow@nac.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [RADIATOR] Problem / Question

they now make a 'jb quick'
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wagner
To: jason_f_snow@nac.net ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:26 PM

Clean up the broken piece and the radiator with denatured alchol, then with
nail polish remover. Then take the part and put a thin layer of JBweld on
the break surface, place it back on. The take the rest of the mixed up JB
weld and smear it on the outside surface area of the crack, and let dry
24hours 48 if you have time. Then drive I did this once and drove it until I
sold the car and as far as I know it it still good.
 "Jason F. Snow" <jason_f_snow@nac.net> wrote:
I broke the plastic overflow nipple off of my radiator! I either have to
use a 16v radiator hose or fix the radiator. My question is this...Can I
screw in a hollow insert piece of pipe fitting into the hole and seal it
somehow? Basically how would I repair this nonsense?

Jason F. Snow
Information Technology Consultant
Home:(973) 764-6312
Work:(973) 838-8511