Found new drug + the rack

I always make sure to have PB Blaster on hand as well as Mouse Milk.  Mouse Milk is supposedly a pentrating oil popular in the aircraft industry.  I have never been able to find it locally, but i order a bottle, and it seems to last if i use it in conjuntion with PB blaster.  www.mousemilk.com

Not sure which of the two work better, because i usually use them in combination :)  I usually apply a few drops of mousmilk to the offending rusty nut or bolt, let it soak in, and then douse it with PB blaster.

Doug C.
'88 16v
Asheville, NC

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/mailcom.epl?a=2116