I'm Sorry Guys

--part1_1ad.bc05d27.2b009da6_boundary

just felt really low didnt know what to do, gonna try get myself sorted move
out olaceof my own etc, shame thought things were good but as they say better
to of loved ansd lost than not loved at all, thanks everyone for your
supports proberly wouldnt survived tonight the way i was feeling , really was
that bad, well its like 5.45am gonna try get some sort of sleep before work
and again thanks ever so much,
John

--part1_1ad.bc05d27.2b009da6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">just felt really low didnt know what to do, gonna try get myself sorted move out olaceof my own etc, shame thought things were good but as they say better to of loved ansd lost than not loved at all, thanks everyone for your supports proberly wouldnt survived tonight the way i was feeling , really was that bad, well its like 5.45am gonna try get some sort of sleep before work and again thanks ever so much,<BR>
John</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ad.bc05d27.2b009da6_boundary--