From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Jan Folkson" <jfolkson@optonline.net>; "scirocco list"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??]]]

Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!

We're ALL going to lose sleep over that comment.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace

> "Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> His car makes me want to bang him like a sheep.

I just keep having Wierd Al's parody of "Dirty Deeds" running through my
head..."You're having trouble with your barnyard friends? You've got a thing
for ewes?..."

Josh, ya know I'm kidding you...(well, sort of...)