[tech] passat wheel into scirocco

The stock steering wheel installation does not use the
spring.  Changing steering wheels does not alter the
configuration of any of the components under the wheel.
 It just seems so simple to me.  Am I running around with
blinders on and missing something painfully obvious to
everyone else?

John

Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com>