Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

--0-675412634-1036608691=:64103

Well if Smokey Unick would have listened to the scientists, half the shit he ever perfected should have never worked. Lighten up guys, not everything is to be agreed upon.
Rabbit16v <Rabbit16v@attbi.com> wrote:The information is great, and I really mean that but the accusations can be
canned now. I realize some people need to have science to back everything
up but sometimes it's just not as easy to prove real life happennings. My
car had a LOT of suspension and body stiffening devices on it plus it had
parts that were more aerodynamic (I don't know how much difference it made,
/scirocco-
--0-675412634-1036608691=:64103

<P>&nbsp;
<P>Well if Smokey Unick would have listened to the scientists, half the shit he ever perfected&nbsp;should have never worked. Lighten up guys,&nbsp;not everything is to be agreed upon.&nbsp;
<P><B><I>Rabbit16v &lt;Rabbit16v@attbi.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">The information is great, and I really mean that but the accusations can be<BR>canned now. I realize some people need to have science to back everything<BR>up but sometimes it's just not as easy to prove real life happennings. My<BR>car had a LOT of suspension and body stiffening devices on it plus it had<BR>parts that were more aerodynamic (I don't know how much difference it made,<BR><A href="http://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco";>/scirocco</A>-</BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-675412634-1036608691=:64103--