50mm intake: does this look right

Allyn wrote:

> that looks a bit too perfect to think someone went pounding it with
> a hammer... someone check theirs, would ya?

This looks completely WRONG.  It's been 2 years since I saw mine off
the car (and about a year since I was swindled out of it - sniff!) and
before it went on the car I ran several cans of brake cleaner through
it to clean it out, and have NO recollection of it having a collapsed
runner on the underside - methinks this poor guy was ripped off
big-time.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA